Before you start making the pages, first look into this.
If you are not able to find any options we’ll give you an overview so that it would be easy for you to understand the SYMBOL of settings.
1. Section- understand by color if you see the “PURPLE” color box it means that is the SECTION.
2. Row- understand by color if you see the “GREEN” color box it means that is the ROW.
Note- We recommend keeping the “Row” inside the Section not outside the section.
3. Element- understand by color if you see the “ORANGE” color box it means that is ELEMENT.
Note- Always make sure your Element is inside the Row not outside the row/section. (Reason is sometimes it distorted the geometry)
Not only this element, but all the elements contain the ORANGE color box.
4. Setting symbol- Settings is known as Gear Icon.
On clicking on it “Gear Settings” of the selected component gets open.
Each component like - Section,Row,Element has different Gear Settings.
from this Gear Settings, you can change the settings(Like- Background, Spacing, Sizing, & Effect).
It looks similar in section, row, & element. (Remember this Icon)
5. Save- This is ONLY visible in the SECTION & OUTER ROW(As you can see in the screenshot) so that you can save the section that you made.
6. Delete- This icon looks like this. You can delete elements, rows, and sections Using this icon.
7. Clone - You can make clones of elements, rows, and sections. This icon looks like this.
8. Drag - You can drag any element, row, and column. This icon looks like this.
So that’s it.
Now you can begin your first step to make landing pages in FlexiFunnels.
Best of luck!!!